THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR FACULTY ONLY. Valparaiso University does not create a course shell in Blackboard for every course. If you would like to use Blackboard you must request that your course shell be created. This process begins in DataVU. Please review the documentation below to make the request.
STUDENTS: If you are not seeing your Blackboard course, you should contact the instructor to inquire about its use or availability.
1. Begin by logging into DataVU
2. Click on the Faculty bar shown below
3. Click the link for My Class Schedule
4. Select the correct term from the drop down menu and then click Submit
5. Click on the checkbox for Create In Blackboard and then click Submit
|Course requests will run through an automated process every two hours. Your course could take up to two hours to appear in Blackboard (Monday-Friday). The automation does not occur as regularly on the weekends.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.