Descriptions and Contact Information
Contact the following offices to resolve account holds that are preventing registration, transcript orders, and other services at the university.
Description and Contact Information
Contact Admission-High School Transcript (AD)
Admission has not yet received your High School Transcript.
Call Collections - 219.464.5221 (CO)
Please contact Collections in the Finance Office regarding this
Finance Office - Exit Interview (FO)
You have not completed your Perkins loan interview. This may
Financial Aid Hold (FA)
You have outstanding paperwork with the Office of Financial Aid
Graduate - Transcript Needed (GTR)
You have a hold from the Graduate School regarding required
Contact Health Center (HC)
Please contact the Health Center regarding a hold on your
Contact Housing Office (HO)
You have a hold from the Housing Office/Residential Life.
Parking Fine--See Parking Office (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Student Accounts - Payment Agreement Form Needed (SAF)
You have not completed your payment agreement form. Please go to
Contact Student Accounts - Balance (SAP)
Additional SA Hold Types
You have an outstanding balance on your account that will prevent
- Balances over $3,000 prevent registration, but smaller balances do not. Student Accounts uses two separate hold types to allow students with balances under $3,000 to register without delay.
- Students with a Financial Aid Hold should contact the Office of Financial Aid before contacting Student Accounts.
- Student Accounts, Graduate School, Office of the Registrar, and Finance Office are located in Kretzmann Hall.
- Undergraduate Admission is located in the Duesenberg Welcome Center.
- Residential Life is located in the Harre Union.
- Valparaiso University Health Center is located at Promenade East Building, 55 University Drive, Suite 102.
- Campus Map: edu/about/maps-directions
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.