These directions are for changing your Home or Local Address on record with Valparaiso University. Home Address, for students, is your address of record for tax and other legal purposes, most often your parents'/family home address. This also applies for international students. A Local Address is where you reside while attending classes at Valparaiso University. If you live in a residence hall, your local address will reflect this location. If you live off-campus, please update your local address anytime it changes.
Step-by-step guide to updating your address and phone number
Follow these steps to provide an updated address or phone number.
- Select either the Students sub-menu
- Under Personal Information Updates select Address and Phone Update
- Add updates to either your Home Address or Local Address
- Home Address is your permanent, legal residence. Most often your parents'/family address.
- Local Address is where you reside while a student at Valparaiso University if different than your Home Address
- If you live in University-owned housing (e.g. Residence Hall), this address will be automatically updated.
- Add updates to your Preferred Phone Numbers, either Home or Cellular
- Once you have completed your updates, click Submit
- Changes will not be immediately reflected, but will be reviewed and updated as quickly as possible.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your Address and Phone updates
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("student","proxy") and type = "page" and space = "ITKB"|
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.