For individuals who have recorded personal meeting rooms through WebEx, here is a step-by-step guide on how to share the recording with others.
Step-by-step guide for sharing or downloading Meeting Room Recordings
- Open webex.valpo.edu and click on the blue Sign In button in the left hand navigation
- Enter your WebEx credentials
- Click on the Recordings link in the left hand navigation
- Locate the Share icon on the right side of the screen associated with the personal meeting room recording
- In the Share Recording dialog box that appears, you can copy the Link and share via email with others who would need access to the recording
- If you want to download the recording, locate the down arrow on the right side of the screen associated with the personal meeting room recording
- Once you click on the down arrow, the recording (in Webex format) will start and download to your computer.
- Please move the recording to Google Drive or your H:/S: drives if you wish to retain the recording
- The downloaded recordings will be in a Webex format (ARF) and you can download the ARF player at: https://www.webex.com/video-recording.html
- The ARF player will allow you to export to other formats. Be aware, this process can be lengthy
For related WebEx information, please visit FAQ - WebEx or email email@example.com for further assistance
When viewing recordings, buffering can take time, especially when using a wireless network. Either switch to a wired network connection or allow up to 15 minutes for the video to buffer.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "webex" and type = "page" and space = "ITKB"|