- The cardholder is responsible for the care of the card.
- The card should not be handled roughly or stored in warm or hot places (ie. behind auto sunvisorssun-visors, in gloveboxesglove-boxes, on dashboards, etc.).
- Your card should not be kept in proximity of magentic magnetic devices at anytime (ie. television sets, stereo speakers, bulk tape erasers, radio transmitters, etc.).
- Do not affix stickers, pins or any other alterations or modifications to your OneCard ID.
- Cards should never be placed back to back with magnetic strips touching.
- Damaged cards are a result of negligence or improper care (ie. putting the card through the dryer, using the card to scrape the windshield, etc.).
- It is your responsibility to protect your OneCard ID at all times. If your OneCard is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately to the IT Department Help Desk OneCard Office at 464-5678 5131 or VUPD at 464-5430. In the event that the loss is not reported to the appropriate officalsofficials, Valparaiso University will not be responsible for any losses incurred during that time.