Complete these steps at your earliest opportunity in order to avoid delays in receiving your diploma. If you have questions about this process, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Login to DataVU, navigate to the Students menu, and click the link for “Diploma Request” (in the Academic Profile section).
- When your DataVU access changes, the Students menu will be replaced by the Alumni and Friends menu. This menu includes options for transcript and diploma ordering.
- Select your preferences and enter a mailing address.
- To request duplicates, enter the number of additional diplomas in the “Duplicate Qty” field. Follow the available instructions for paying duplication fees.
- Include any special instructions at the bottom of the page.
- Changes can be made by going back to the form in DataVU any time before diplomas are mailed.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the Diploma Request form as soon as they are printed, no more than 30 days after the end of the semester. Students can pick up their diploma in the Office of the Registrar instead of having it mailed. Photo ID is required. Graduates will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar when diplomas are ready for pick up.
- The Office of the Registrar is unable to release diplomas to graduates with any outstanding obligations to the University. Please resolve any outstanding obligations (such as library fines or parking tickets) with the applicable offices before graduation.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "ITKB"|