- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Login to Chrome with your Gmail@Valpo account. Instructions are on this Google help page.
- Visit the Google Chrome Store and search in "Extensions" for "Read and Write." The direct link is: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/readwrite-for-google-chro/inoeonmfapjbbkmdafoankkfajkcphgd
- Click the purple puzzle piece icon (the Read&Write logo) to launch the toolbar.
- If you get a message about using a trial version of premium features, click the gear icon, then About. Enter the product code GLAXHTFR and click the Activate button.
- You may need to restart your browser to finish the installation.You may be prompted to start a new 30-day trial; go ahead to finish loading.
- Once the add-in loads, select Sign in with Google and use your Valpo.edu email address & ValpoNet password.
You're ready to go!
For more information on how to use Read&Write software, refer to these resources from Texthelp.