- Access the CallPilot system by dialing x5300 or pressing the "Message" button on your phone.
- From off-campus, dial 219.464.5300.
- Enter your mailbox number (four-digit extension) followed by the # key.
- Enter your password followed by the # key.
- Enter Press 82.
- Choose which greeting to change.
- Enter Press 1 for external greeting. The external greeting is the greeting that is heard from callers played for callers originating off campus.Enter
- Press 2 for internal greeting. The internal greeting is the greeting that is heard from callers on campus.Enter played for calls from another campus extension.
- Press 3 for temporary greeting. The temporary greeting is a greeting that is set for a temporary time period will expire on a date and time you specify, and is heard by all callers.
- If there is no internal or temporary greeting set, all callers will hear the external greeting.
- Enter Press 76 to delete the current greeting.
- If you do not first delete the old greeting, the new one will be appended to the end of the old message.
- Press 5 to begin recording.
- Record greeting after the tone.
- Enter Press the # key to stop recording.
- If you would like to change another greeting, repeat from step 4.
- To exit, enter press 83 or hang up.
|For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.|