If you need to make a change to your schedule, you may log back into DataVU to make the change
This process is also used to Drop/Withdraw from a course after the Add/Drop period. A grade of 'W' will be assigned in this situation. Refer to the Calendar published by the Office of the Registrar for these dates.
- To Drop a course, go to the Schedule tab in the Plan & Schedule menu
- Courses for which you are registered will appear in green with a checkmark and show 'Registered, but not started' beneath the course number prior to the start of the term.
- If you want to select a different section of the same course, you can click View other sections and other options will appear below, and also show in dashed-outline yellow on your weekly calendar view.
- You can add the section by clicking it, and selecting Add Section
- You will then click the blue Drop button on the section you do NOT want.
- If you want to drop the course, simply click the blue Drop button
- If you are changing part of a co-requisite pair of courses (a lecture and required lab and you wish to change just the lab section, for example), ADD the NEW section(s) that you wish to add to your planned schedule first, then DROP the section(s) you no longer want. You will be asked if you wish to replace the current course, and prompted to choose a replacement from your planned courses. This will allow you to retain your spot in the lecture while changing only the lab section. You can follow this process for any schedule changes by first adding courses to your plan, then dropping courses you wish to change. You will see a screen like this: