The Student Intake form in Starfish is a series of questions designed to help your Valpo advisors and support network get to know you, your interests, and your needs. The information you share on the form will help your advisors connect you with resources and support networks to help you succeed.
It should only take a few minutes of your time.
There are no required questions, but the more you feel comfortable sharing, the better we will be able to help you.
This form is where you will indicate your post-Valpo goals (graduate school, medical school, law school, etc.). It is important to select an option if applicable to you! This will help your advisor as you create a plan of study and better support you
How to complete the Starfish Intake Form
- Log in to Starfish: https://starfish.valpo.edu
- Open the dropdown menu and click the down arrow next to your name [A].
- From the options that appear, select "Intake" [B].
- You’ll be prompted with a series of questions. There are four types of questions: short answer, long answer, checkbox, and multiple choice. For short and long answer, type your response in the textbox. For checkbox, check all that apply. For multiple choice, choose the one that best fits.
- When you're done, click "Submit".
- If your answers change, you can go back and edit the form at any time.
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.