- Go do datavu.valpo.edu and log in.
- Select the Faculty Menu.
- Under Faculty Information, click on the Class Roster link as shown in the image below.
- Click on the section name and title of the class you would like to view.
- There are fields at the bottom of the screen that you can use to filter down your list of classes.
- The following information and links are displayed:
- And link to email the students
- The course details: Course number, title, instructor, meeting information, seat availability, students, links to any accommodation letters, and student information including phone number, class, and level.
- There is a A print button at the bottom of the student list for your convenience.By checking the boxes
- Checkboxes at the bottom of the page , you can update the list to include for displaying Dropped/Withdrawn students and/or Waitlisted students.
- At the top of the page, a link called "Select a different course section" is available for you to return to the full list of courses and make another selection.