Before you use SPSS for the first time, visit the App Store on your Mac to download and install the free "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app. You should only have to do this once.
- If you are off-campus, login to VPN via the SonicWALL Mobile Connect software.
- Double-click the SPSS22SPSS25.rdp app that was provided to you.
- On campus it can also be downloaded from \\valpo.edu\data2\RemoteApp\RDP files\SPSS22SPSS25.rdp
- Off campus using Webstorage it can be downloaded from S:\RemoteApp\RDP files\SPSS22SPSS25.rdp
- If a "Verify Certificate" box pops up, click Continue.
On the RemoteApp login screen, enter your ValpoNet credentials, making sure to format your username this way: valpo\username
Click OK. SPSS should launch.
When you are finished, Quit (command-Q) the Remote Desktop app, then disconnect your VPN session by clicking the Disconnect button in the Mobile Connect app.
More specific information on how to use SPSS is available via our LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content campus subscription. Login with your ValpoNet credentials.
|For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.|
|Content by Label|