- Open your device’s wi-fi preferences and connect to VU-WiFi.
- Open a web browser and navigate to: vu-wifi.valpo.edu (Be sure to use the browser that is native to the device)
Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), then click Start.
- On the registration page, select Guest.
- Choose whether you would like to receive an email or text message with the verification code and enter your contact information.
- Once you receive the code, enter it as prompted on the registration page.
- Follow any additional prompts to install the security certificate.
- This is the point where Android users will need to use the Cloudpath app to configure their device; it should happen automatically within the app as long as you have it installed.
You should receive an email address a message verifying that your device is registered on the network.