Award-winning Read&Write software from Texthelp gives extra confidence to anyone who needs a little extra help with their reading and writing. Read&Write makes the web, documents, and files more accessible. It’s a friendly, intuitive toolbar that assists learners at all levels with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments, and proofing written work.
Install the Extension for Google Chrome:
- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Login to Chrome with your Gmail@Valpo account. Instructions are on this Google help page.
- Visit the Google Chrome Store and search in "Extensions" for "Read and Write." The direct link is: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/readwrite-for-google-chro/inoeonmfapjbbkmdafoankkfajkcphgd
- Click the purple puzzle piece icon (the Read&Write logo) to launch the toolbar.
- If you get a message about using a trial version of premium features, click the gear icon, then About. Enter the product code GLAXHTFR and click the Activate button.
- You may need to restart your browser to finish the installation.
For more information on how to use Read&Write software, refer to these resources from Texthelp.
|Content by Label|