Many applications are available for students, faculty, and staff on our RemotApp platform As long as you have a ValpoNet account, you can take advantage!
These instructions are for on-campus use only.
- Double-click the application's .rdp app that was provided to you. If youdo do not have an RDPfile for the application it can be downloaded.
- To download an .RPD file for an application navaigate to S:\RemoteApp\RDP files\
- Copy the file to your Winodws device.
- Double-click the application's RDP file.
On the RemoteApp login screen, click Connect.
Enter your ValpoNet credentials, making sure to format your username this way: valpo\username
- If you are using a lab/classroom computer, you do not need to enter the "valpo\" prefix portion.
Click OK. application should launch.
LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.