- Inform the person you are on the line with that you are about to transfer the call. Do not place the call on hold.
- While still on the line, push the button above which the text "Trans" appears.
- Do not push the button above which the text "Forward" appears. This text will appear if the customer is on hold. Pressing this button will automatically forward all calls to the line you were using to the new number you enter until this forwarding is canceled.
- You should receive a dial tone. Dial the extension of the person to whom you wish to transfer the call.
- When the person picks up the call, inform them that you are transferring a call to them.
- Press the button above which the text "Connect" appears.
If these steps are followed correctly, the customer will now have been successfully transferred.
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.