IT offers a service called Web Print through the PaperCut system to enable printing from your personal laptop or device at Valpo without the need to install print drivers.
- Visit the PaperCut website and login with your ValpoNet credentials: http://labprinters.valpo.edu:9191/user. (Hint! Bookmark it for future use.)
- After logging in, click on the Web Print link on the left side menu, then click SUBMIT A JOB.
- Choose the printer to which you wish to send your print job. You can use the QUICK FIND feature to quickly find a printer on campus nearest you.
- Choose the PRINT OPTIONS AND ACCOUNT SELECTION button at the bottom of the list once you choose your printing destination.
- On the next screen, choose how many copies you wish to print; then click the UPLOAD DOCUMENT button. Click the Browse button and locate the desired file. Select the file and click the Open button.
- You may drag your files to the dark gray area, or you may select them using the UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER option.
- Next, click the UPLOAD & COMPLETE button. Your document is now in your print queue and will print automatically in just a few seconds. Be sure to pick up your document at the printer location you have specified.
Permitted File Formats
Please note: only the following file types can be submitted through Web Print.
Application / File Type
xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx
pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx
doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf
Still need help?