LinkedIn is dedicated to helping you be the best instructor possible and wants to help you build your course curriculum. LinkedIn's FREE content mapping service supplements your syllabus with LinkedIn Learning courses that supplement your teaching.
- Download the submission template here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nbfT9D3TqzfMyI1SRwetpVFuDb6FBOt/view?usp=sharing
- Complete the template. If you need assistance, submit an ITicket through the Help Desk and request a consultation with the Manager of IT Communications.
- Submit it to Valpo's LinkedIn Learning customer success manager, Reggie Hanson, at email@example.com.
- Allow at least 4 weeks for completion.
For Fall 2019 courses, submit the above form no later than Friday, July 19, 2019.
Timeline for a Mapping Project
- The general turnaround for a single content mapping project (i.e. one course) is between 4-6 weeks.
- The timeline may increase if you provide multiple courses as separate projects.
- Best practice is including multiple courses (or full program competencies) together as one single project.
Once You Receive the Mapping
- You can opt to share the playlists by assigning them to different groups or individuals.
- You can opt to share the links provided directly to different end users in different awareness campaigns.
- You can run reports on the playlists viewed to determine who in your organization has completed them.
- The Playlist Report provides the following data points:
- Playlist Name, Last Name, First Name, User ID, Email, Viewed Playlist, Percent complete, Number of movies watched, and Completed playlist.
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.