THIS IS A FACULTY ONLY PROCESS
FACULTY INSTRUCTIONS: Use the instructions below to remove other instructors from your Blackboard courses. You must be listed as one of the instructors in the course already.
1. Begin by clicking Users and Groups in the Control Panel
2. Select Users
3. Find the user the instructor in the list you wish to remove. Click on the chevron next to the users name (Step #1). Select Change User's Role in Course (Step #2)
4. At this screen, change the user from the Instructor role to a Student role. Click Submit
5. You will be taken back to the Users screen. Check the box next to the name of the instructor you wish to remove. Click on Remove User from Course.
6. Confirm the delete on the pop-up menu.
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.