Want to paper printout of your classes?
- Login to DataVU at https://datavu.valpo.edu with your ValpoNet username and password.
- Click the blue STUDENTS Menu from the first screen.
- In the ACADEMIC PROFILE section, click the link called PRINT MY SCHEDULE.
- Select the correct term from the drop-down menu and click SUBMIT.
- In the results, you'll see information for each class in a simple spreadsheet format, including the following:
what TERM or semester the class is being held
- the STATUS of the class
the official SECTION NAME AND TITLE of the class, with a link to the official course catalog information
Clicking this link will open a new window and you will see a longer description, prerequisite information, and additional information about the class.
MEETING INFORMATION including day, time, and location (if available)
- the number of CREDITS the class is worth
the START DATE of the term
- Click the PRINT button at the bottom of the page to send your print job to the nearest printer.
I printed... now what?
If you're finished printing, click OK to return to the student menu.
Once you're done using DataVU, make sure to LOG OUT (button at the top) for your privacy and security.
Questions about registration?
Contact the Registrar's office or visit this page on their website: https://www.valpo.edu/registrar/registration/