NOTE: For faculty use. The instructions in this step-by-step guide outline the process for modifying your course list. To reduce the number of courses that display in your list, you can hide them from view or easily unhide them. You can further refine your course list through the use of the filter options and set course favorites so they will appear at the top of your course list.
Click on Courses in the left-hand menu
Click on the three dots on the course you want to hide
Click hide course
Note: This will remove any courses you don't want on your home page
To view hidden courses:
- Click on 'courses' in the left hand menu
- Under filter click the drop down menu and select hidden courses
Note: You can unhide a course by click the three dots again.
Set course favorites:
- Click on the star on the course you want to add to your favorites that will appear at the top section of your list
- Click the start again to remove it from your course favorites area
To view your courses as a list:
- Select the three three lines icon
To view your courses as a grid:
- Select the grid icon
Information Technology only keeps a backlog of Blackboard courses for 4 years. Courses older than 4 years are removed permanently and archived from the system.
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.