You can manage your Starfish Profile within the Edit Profile menu option. Keep in mind, some of your information is automatically populated by your institution and cannot be edited in Starfish.
Navigate to your profile by selecting the hamburger menu > select your name > then select Edit Profile.
From the Edit Profile tab, you can customize the following information:
1. Help students put a face to your name by using the Upload Photo link beneath your existing photo or placeholder to upload a photo.
Browse to a photo file (.jpg, .png, or .gif), and then click the Upload Now button to update your photo.
2. Select the Preferred Login Page from the drop-down.
3. Toggle the Share Links option(s) if you would like to share your appointment and/or profile link with students and staff.
4. View and update your Contact Information.
5. Double check that the Time zone selected matches your time zone. This time zone will be used when including appointment times in emails from Starfish.
6. Add information to the About section to let students know a bit more about you. This information displays to students who can make appointments with you in Starfish.
7. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
Note: For more information and additional profile settings, reference the Starfish Help Center.
More on Share Links:
The system allows for staff to share links for scheduling appointments and viewing their profile. Click Show Me How for additional details about Share Links.
Copy URL to clipboard. When you select this option, you can copy your profile and/or appointment link(s) and include them where appropriate (i.e. email signature).
Make URL available on my profile in the Service Catalog for other staff. When you toggle this option on the appointment and/or profile link(s) become available in the Services Catalog for others to share.