From My Success Network: Start with step 1
From Direct Link (linked in advisor email or other communication): Start with step 2
1. From the My Success Network, click the ellipsis beside the name of the person you want to schedule an appointment with, and then select Schedule.
For Services where appointments are available, select Schedule for the desired service. Or, from the Courses channel, select Schedule Appointment below the contact information for the person or service.
2. Select the type of appointment you want to schedule and choose a reason from the list.
3. Adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, and then select a time from the list.
4. Complete your sign up by adjusting any details, such as duration or course, where applicable, and add a description for why you want to meet.
5. Click Confirm to finish scheduling the appointment. A confirmation page displays allowing you to make changes to the appointment or jump to another page. Additionally, you will get an email with the appointment details and the appointment will be listed on the Upcoming
Change an Appointment
On the Upcoming tab, you can view scheduled appointments and make changes. Click on an appointment to make changes to it, such as changing the location or duration, when available. You can cancel the appointment by clicking the ellipsis and selecting Cancel appointment.