Got a question about any G Suite applications? Such as: Gmail, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Groups, Calendar, Contacts, Sites, YouTube, Maps, Forms, Translate, Earth, etc.
How about other Google products? Such as: Chrome, Play, Chromecast, Pixel phone, Android devices and smartwear, Chromebook, etc.
The gear icon in any Google application will have a link for the "Help" menu.
Additionally, you can visit google.com and type in your question to get a quick, up-to-date answer.
LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content
You can also get more information about how to use many Google products by searching our LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content campus subscription. Login with your ValpoNet credentials.
- Setting your Gmail account to forward to another address
- Setting up delegate access on a shared account
- Turning off pop-up blockers in Chrome
- Using Google Chat/Hangouts
- Configuring mobile apps to access your Gmail@Valpo account
- Gmail IMAP/POP settings
- Searching for a file in Drive
- Configuring an out-of-office reply in Gmail
- Clearing the cache or cookies from Chrome
- Login to multiple Gmail accounts at once (such as both your Valpo account and a personal Gmail account)
- Setup your email signature (see also: Branding guidelines for email signatures)
- Turn on 2-step verification for added account security (see also: google.com/2step)
- Creating a new calendar for your class schedule
And much more!
Still need help?