Set up the forward
- Without picking up the handset, press the Fwd button on your phone.
- Enter the number to forward calls to and press Accept.
- On-campus: use only the four digit extension of the desired destination.
- Off-campus: use 8 plus the 10-digit phone number (including area code).
- Calls should now be directed to the alternate destination.
Cancel the forward
Without picking up the handset, press the Fwd button on your phone to cancel the forwarding.
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.