Instructions to compose and send a direct voicemail message to another extension.
- To access the CallPilot system, dial x5300 or pressing the "Message" button on your phone.
- From off-campus, dial 219.464.5300.
- Enter your mailbox number (four-digit extension) and press the # key.
- Enter your password and press the # key.
- Press 75 to compose a new voicemail message.
- Enter the voicemail box to which you wish to send a message and press the # key.
- Record your message after the prompt.
- When finished recording, press the # key.
- Your message will be delivered to the other voice mailbox.
- To exit, press 83 or hang up.
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.