Instructors can view their class rosters in DataVU by following the steps below.
- Go do datavu.valpo.edu and log in.
- Select the Faculty Menu.
- Under Faculty Information, click on the Class Roster link as shown in the image below.
- Click on the section name and title of the class you would like to view.
- There are fields at the bottom of the screen that you can use to filter down your list of classes.
- The following information and links are displayed:
- And link to email the students
- The course details: Course number, title, instructor, meeting information, seat availability, students, links to any accommodation letters, and student information including phone number, class, and level
- A print button at the bottom of the student list
- Checkboxes at the bottom of the page for displaying Dropped/Withdrawn students and/or Waitlisted students
- At the top of the page, a link called "Select a different course section" is available for you to return to the full list of courses and make another selection.
For additional assistance, contact the Office of the Registrar.