Listen to and manage your messages.
- Access the CallPilot system by dialing x5300 or pressing the "Message" button on your phone.
- From off-campus, dial 219.464.5300.
- Enter your mailbox number (four-digit extension) and press the # key.
- Enter the current password and press the # key.
- Once you are logged in, the system should tell you if you have any new messages. Some common commands to help navigate through messages:
* 1 - Skip backward
* 2 - Listen to current message
* 3 - Skip forward
* 4 - Previous message
* 71 - Reply to current message
* 72 - Replay message information
* 73 - Forward current message
* 74 - Reply to all original recipients of current message
* 75 - Compose a message
* 76 - Delete current message
* 79 - Send message
* Enter the * key for menu options at any time
- To exit, press 83 or hang up.
Still need help?
For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.