You may change the level of access you have granted to Proxy (Parent/Guest) users at any time. The proxy user will receive a notification that their access has been changed, but without detail of the nature of the change.
Step-by-step guide to change Proxy (Parent/Guest) Access
Logging in to Proxy (Parent/Guest) Access from DataVU
- Log into DataVU (datavu.valpo.edu) with your ValpoNet credentials
- Select Students Menu
- Under Allow Parent/Guest Access, click Allow Access
- You will be directed to the View/Add Proxy Access Page.
Updating Proxy Access from within Self-Service
- From the Self-Service Home Page, click your UserID in the upper right-hand corner
- Select View/Edit Proxy Access from the drop-down menu
To Add or Remove a Proxy (Parent/Guest) User
- Select Add a Proxy and Select the user you wish to add from the Drop-Down menu
- If the user you wish to select does not appear, refer to these directions to Add Another User
To Change Access Level for an existing Proxy (Parent/Guest) User
- Under Active Proxies, select the pencil icon to Edit Proxy Access
- Options for changing access are:
- Allow Complete Access
- Allow Select Access
- Select the checkbox for each type of access you wish to allow or remove
- Remove All Access
- Save after making your selections
- You and your Proxy/Guest will each receive an email stating that access has changed, but it will not specify the type of change made.