Annotating a Document (Adding your Decision)
After review, select the appropriate Annotation (Stamp) to the document to reflect your decision.
- Select Create Annotation.
- Move your cursor to the location on the document where you'd like to place the annotation. Please do not cover a previous reviewer's annotation.
- Select Annotation Type of Text Stamp.
- Click the Annotation Template drop-down menu for your decision or recommendation.
- Select the annotation appropriate for the document
- Registrar requests use annotations with the prefix REG -
- Access and Accommodation requests use annotations with the prefix AARC -
- If you have multiple roles, choose your most senior position when selecting your stamp. For example, if you’re both an instructor and the department chair, select ‘Dept Chair.’
- If you wish to add an additional comment to remain with the document, repeat the same process above, but select Sticky Note (instead of Text Stamp) to add free text.