Agenda Administrators in Curriculog use the following steps to create a meeting agenda.
Creating a New Agenda
- Go to valpo.curriculog.com and log in.
- Curriculog uses Single Sign-On. Use your Valpo GMail account credentials to access Curriculog.
- Navigate to the Agendas page and click the New Agenda button.
- Give the Agenda a descriptive name that will help recipients to identify the committee and meeting date.
- Click the Add Committee button.
- Click on the name of the committee for which you're preparing an agenda.
- Click on the Done Selecting Committees button.
- The committee you've selected will now appear on the agenda as shown below.
- Use the Notes field to enter all agenda details except for the list of proposals.
- Click on the Add/Remove Proposals button.
- Click on the All Listed button to select all proposals currently at the workflow step of the committee.
- You can remove any that the committee will not review at the upcoming meeting if needed.
- Click on the Done Selecting Proposals button.
- The selected proposals now appear on the agenda.
- When you've completed the agenda, Publish it using the button at the top of the page. It will be made available in Curriculog to committee members on the Agendas page.
- The following confirmation message appears when publishing a new agenda. Click Publish Agenda if it's ready to be publically shared.
How are committee members notified of new agendas?
There are 4 ways that committee members can access an agenda:
- Committee members are emailed a digest of new Curriculog information on Tuesdays and Thursdays just after midnight. If you publish an agenda on a Monday, for example, the committee will get a link to it in an email around midnight (as Tuesday begins).
- The Agendas page in Curriculog lists all published agendas. Navigate to the All Agendas tab and click on an agenda in the list.
- Committee members can also follow a link to the agenda after publication. Each agenda has a unique URL; copy the URL from the top of the browser as shown below. This is useful if you typically publish or send a link.
- Additionally, committee members can find a link to the agenda on the Proposals page under My Recent Notifications.
Recording Committee Decisions Using the Agenda
- Go to the Agendas page.
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon next to the agenda you'd like to use during the meeting.
- The buttons next to each proposal allow for quick notation of the committee's decisions during the meeting or access to additional details:
- As each proposal is approved, it moves forward to the next step in the workflow immediately.
- If a proposal is rejected, it is returned to the Originator to restart the workflow.
- When a proposal is approved on the last step in the workflow, it is locked from further editing and marked with a lock icon:
For additional assistance, contact email@example.com.