How to look up a previously reviewed document for a student (Registrar Forms) using Perceptive Content
Log into Perceptive Content here:
Log in to Perceptive Experience
- Enter your ValpoNet credentials to login.
- Select the Documents menu
- From the Document Views list, select REG - Advisor Document Search Name & Type, click the down-arrow and select the Filter Search by Student Name or Colleague ID
- If you would like to restrict your search to a specific document type, select one from the drop-down. You may leave the document type blank and search by the student instead.
- Enter the student's name in the second box, beginning with the last name. You may type just the beginning of the last name to start your search.
- Select the document you want to review from your search results by clicking to open. If you wish to filter further or modify your search, click the blue Search button to change your selections.
- Once the document is opened, you can use the toggle buttons in the upper-right-hand corner to select the type of view.
- The back arrow in the upper-left-hand corner will return you to the list of documents from your search.
The Green H icon in the upper left corner will return you to the Main Menu